(1) where toxic, irritating and flammable materials are used, the process shall be placed in a separate workshop or arranged on a specially separated section of the workshop and equipped with personal protective equipment and fire protection equipment.
(2) the passages for transporting logs, sawn timber and waste materials in the workshop shall be provided with facilities to eliminate drafts such as corridors, foyers, door curtains and curtain screens, as well as facilities to prevent the spread of fire, such as automatic fire door, fire smoke damper and water curtain.
(3) when it is necessary to reach the work position above the equipment safely in the workshop, an overpass with protective railings and stairs shall be installed. Non - skid ground should be laid on the workshop floor and overpass.
(4). There should be no equipment or lines on common pedestrian channels. The width should not be less than 1m.
(5) the conveyor belt below the ground shall be covered with a cover plate or a TAB plate. The surface of the metal sheet should be non-skid. The gap width of the grid protection should not exceed 30mm.
(6) sawdust and waste storage tanks shall be placed outside the workshop.