(1) woodworking machinery operators must have a good command of the construction, performance, operation and maintenance methods of all kinds of machinery, and be able to employ and be responsible for them.
(2) when operating woodworking machinery, work clothes should be worn and tight cuffs should be fastened. Do not wear gloves, scarves, etc.
(3) the machine must be tested before starting to work, and the parts can start to work after running normally.
(4) the shaft, chain, belt pulley, belt and other operating parts on the woodworking machinery shall be provided with protective cover and protective plate.
(5) in case of abnormal conditions or other faults in the operation of the machine, the power shall be cut off immediately and the machine shall be stopped for maintenance.
The total power supply must be cut off when replacing the planer and saw blade.
Inspect the lubrication system of the machine before work every day. Good.
(8) the machine shall be shut down when the machine is cleaned during operation.